عبارات التهنئة بالنجاح بالانجليزي-عبارات تهنئة بالتخرج بالانجليزي نستعرضها واياكم في هذا المقال, حيث ان النجاح والتخرج يعتبر مخرجات هامة في حياة الانسان ووصوله الى درجة علمية مميزه بعد سنوات من الكد والتعب والاجتهاد يرغب الكثير من الافراد بمشاركة عبارات تهنئة بالنجاح باللغة الانجليزية مع من يحبون ونتمنى ان تنال على اعجابكم.
Dear daughter, congrats on becoming a Graduate. As you go forward, take with you the lessons in university learned and make your dreams come true.
Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you all the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
1) To succeed in life, align your education with your skills, goals and dreams. Good luck.
2) College opened your mind to a world of possibilities. Now open your mind to the impossible. Congratulations.
3) Life isn’t too different from college. You will make new friends and new enemies along the way. You will meet people who you fall in love with, and people you start to hate. There will be people who support you and people who will become the biggest naysayers. There will be victories, there will be defeats. Just keep going, work hard and aim to win. Congratulations for graduating.
4) Your career will take you through unknown twists and turns but it is your education which will be the pillar you can always lean on. Congratulations.
5) Congratulations – not just for graduating with a master’s degree, but for finally becoming the master of your own destiny.
Inspirational quote about life journey chase your dreams
6) Go forth in life to achieve your dreams, but don’t forget the reasons and the people who make the journey worth the trouble. Congratulations.
7) Your degree is not just a piece of paper. It is the set of wings that will help you fly away and burst out of the horizon into a new world called YOUR LIFE. Congratulations.
8) You may have graduated today, but you were a winner in our eyes since the very beginning. Congratulations.
9) Nothing in life can take away the lessons you have learnt while walking along the road to success. Congratulations for graduating.
10) Nothing can prepare you for the real world, not even college – just like how nothing could prepare you for college, not even school. Congratulations.
Congratulations quote for graduation achievement success or promotion
11) You fought battles, overcame obstacles. You had a goal, gave it your soul. You worked hard, went the extra yard. You gave it your all, today you stand tall. Congratulations.
12) Your graduation marks the culmination of all the hard work you have put through your life as a student. Enjoy it, savor it and bask in the delight of achieving your goals. You have made us proud. Congratulations.
13) Your graduation marks the end of studying and the beginning of life’s real learning. Congratulations.
14) Education is about understanding the possibilities that the world has to offer. Being successful in life is about understanding the possibilities that you can create by yourself. Good luck.
15) Congratulations for graduating with flying colors. Now go out there and start minting those dollars.
Funny graduation quote about getting job after college
16) Thought graduating was tough? Wait till you get a boss. Congratulations.
17) We made sure that you went into a good college because we believed in you. But you graduated, because you believed in yourself. Congratulations.
18) Your graduation ceremony is a celebration of the fact that you are now ready to go out there and make the world a better place. Congratulations.
19) The power of education can’t be measured, unless you count its power to create a career, a life, provide for a family and most importantly – pave the way for a better tomorrow. Congratulations on getting yours.
20) Congratulations for graduating. Hereon, forward is the only way in life. All the best.
Motivational quote for students making right choices in life
21) Life is simple – make the right choices and back them up with plain old hard work. Congratulations on graduating.
22) In your eyes you may be a graduate with a fancy degree from a fancy college but don’t forget that in our eyes you will always be the little boy who cried until he got his candy. Congratulations.
23) As a student, today is a proud moment for you to graduate. As your parents, today is a proud moment for us to see our son finally stand up on his own feet. Congratulations.
24) Now that you have graduated you can finally start EARNING but you will never stop LEARNING. Congratulations.
25) May your graduation be the beginning of many more wonderful achievements in your life. Congratulations.
Inspirational graduation message
26) Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one. Congratulations.
27) You studied hard in high school to get into a good college. You toiled through your semesters to come out as a fine young graduate, ready to take on the world. Let your life so far be an example, that hard work always pays. Congratulations.
28) On your graduation just remember one thing – always look back to your education, never your mistakes. Congratulations.
29) We hope that your graduation ceremony is awesome, and that it is the beginning of many good things to come. Congratulations.
30) May your graduation ceremony be the spark that lights up the fireworks of success and happiness in your life. Congratulations.
Congratulations note for graduation
31) No matter where you are, no matter what you do, never stop believing in the genius within you. Congratulations on your graduation.
32) You’ve fought your battles well. Now it is time to rest and celebrate. But don’t take it too easy. You have to prepare to fight the biggest battle of them all – it’s called LIFE. Congratulations on graduating.
33) Congratulations on your graduation. You are almost there. Now all you have to do is go out there and show the world what you are made of.
34) People can rob you of your money but they can never rob you of your education. Congratulations for securing yours.
35) Your graduation ceremony is not the end of a long journey. It is the beginning of a longer one which will make college seem like a little speck in the bigger scheme of things life will offer. Congratulations.
Inspirational message for graduates
36) Chase your dreams, burst out at the seams. Never stop trying, never stop learning. Live life to the fullest, give it nothing but your best. Congratulations.
37) Sorry to spoil your party but graduating from college is just the first among many other challenging steps you’re about to face in life. And the worst part is that, the rest of them won’t even be half the fun. Good luck.
38) Congratulations on graduating. You have just secured for yourself a better tomorrow, by being responsible and taking charge of your life today.
39) You may have graduated from college but you will never graduate from learning in life. Congratulations.
40) Your degree may get you a good job but only hard work will give you a good career. Good luck and congratulations.
My friend, you’ve really done yourself! How does it feel being on the top of the world? 🙂 It’s time to celebrate!
Son, you’ve worked so hard and now you’ve successfully completed your doctorate degree and chosed an honorable profession. May your career bring you much happiness!
Warmest greetings, friend! It is an honor to share this important moment in your life. Your graduation from high school is certainly an achievement, but there’s a lot more to come: goals, challenges, and opportunities! Anything is possible when you just believe in yourself.
Your success is not a surprise! It’s well deserved and will give you a chance to spread your wings. You are great!
Congrats on this happy date! Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!
A person who graduates from college, has to prepare for the new challenges waiting in the new chapter of life. Learning every day is the key to success! Someone as special as you has the ability to create a beautiful world of tomorrow.
It must be a very proud moment for you. Chasing a dream requires your efforts and passion. Hard work isn’t over when you graduated. It’s just a break as you enter the new battlefields of life. Good luck and congratulations!
You truly deserve the success! I’m sure that on your graduation day you feel a lot smarter. In my message I wish you to set your goals high, and won’t stop till you get there!
Congratulations graduate! Your parents proud of you. Best wishes for your career ahead!
You are now in the half way. May your graduation from school be the beginning of a bright future for you. Best Wishes for a wonderful college years!
You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life. Don’t give in – it’s just an experience. Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
And so… The adventure begins! Congratulations on your graduation!
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success. ~Robert Orben
Just about a month from now I’m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars. ~Richard Halliburton
There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.” Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. ~Orrin Hatch
Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. ~Gary Bolding
The tassel’s worth the hassle! ~Author Unknown
The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. ~Edward Koch
All that stands between the graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder. ~Author Unknown
Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
At commencement you wear your square-shaped mortarboards. My hope is that from time to time you will let your minds be bold, and wear sombreros. ~Paul Freund
When you leave here, don’t forget why you came. ~Adlai Stevenson, to college graduates
Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed. ~Erma Bombeck
You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
It takes most men five years to recover from a college education, and to learn that poetry is as vital to thinking as knowledge. ~Brooks Atkinson, Once Around the Sun, 1951
A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad. ~Theodore Roosevelt
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin
Commencement speeches were invented largely in the belief that outgoing college students should never be released into the world until they have been properly sedated. ~Garry Trudeau
[I]t is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities, and get back home by six o’clock. ~Woody Allen, “My Speech to the Graduates,” Side Effects, 1980
People will frighten you about a graduation…. They use words you don’t hear often: “And we wish you Godspeed.” It is a warning, Godspeed. It means you are no longer welcome here at these prices. ~Bill Cosby
You may not know where you’re going, but so long as you spread your wings the winds will carry you. ~C. JoyBell C.
The future lies before you
Like a field of driven snow,
Be careful how you tread it,
For every step will show.
Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues. ~Author Unknown
Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. ~Wendy Wasserstein
I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. ~Author Unknown
Hitch your wagon to a star. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson